Kmart / taking money from bank acct without authorization

I ordered a couple things online from K mart and now all of a sudden $12.97 was withheld from my checking account from the above named website. I paid shipping fees when I purchased the items online. This is the only way they could have got my debit card number. My debit card will be cancelled tomorrow so they won't be able to do this again next month which from what I have been reading on all the complaints this place is getting. Someone needs to do something about this place. The only information I have is the name of the website that took the money from my account. It is a pending transaction scheduled to be withheld 8/10/15. Hopefully I can get my bank to not pay it.

Li
Aug 9, 2015

Comments

Sh
  13th of Dec, 2007
K-mart - Terrible service!
1050 NW 38th
Lawton
Oklahoma
Phone: (580)355-6072
kmartfeedback.com

I went to K-Mart today (12/13/07)to get my meds, and a Christmas gift. I was given a receipt that stated that you could go to the "kmartfeedback.com" website and register to win $2500.00, but there is no such site available. I have spent precious time trying to submit my entry, but to no avail. I see that there are many, many, many others who have also experienced the same problem. This is ridiculous. It's Christmas time, and this is what we get in return for shopping and spending our hard earned cash. I will pray for you, and for all who have experienced the same ridiculous time consuming experience that I have. You should honor each and every person who attempted to apply for this $2500.00 with some sort of compensation. I am very, very disappointed in K-Mart.

Gr
  21st of Dec, 2007
K-mart - Overcharged!
Wichita
Kansas

On 12/20/07 I made a purchase of 4ea gift bags for some of my gifts. The next day before I was going to toss my receipt I noticed that I was over-charged for 2 of the gift bags. All 4 bags were marked @ 1.99. Two of the bags were rung up at 2.99. The sku # is 02574367113. The salesperson was Lexi. The K-Mart store #3358. It is only $2 and certainly not worth my trip back to the store or anything!

Ph
  26th of Dec, 2007

After getting receipt for kmartfeedbackcom. this was a scam to get you to buy other company products. The survey never ask about your experience shopping with K-Mart and you had to select various products with possible buying something to enter to win a $2,500.00 gift card. This was not stated on the receipt anywhere.

Ca
  27th of Dec, 2007
K-mart - No service!
Bedford
Indiana
Phone: 812-275-3022
kmartfeedback.com

I have tried to shop at our k-mart for years because I also do not like wal-mart. Every time we enter the store we cannot find any of the items in the sale flier. If we ask for help we are brushed off or the sales people are very rude. The store is unorganized and the restrooms are not clean!! My husband, my daughter and myself have all tried to talk to the manager and they are never available. What has happened to service and a little bit of common curtsy? I believe there must be something we can do. I'll start with the main office, than to sears main office, than to bbb, and than the 6:00 news. The more calls the better!!!

Ch
  29th of Dec, 2007
K-mart - Scam and cheating!
Asheville
North Carolina

Are all of you complaining about K-mart NUTS? I just went to their website and completed the survey in a couple of minutes. Oh well - the fewer of you able to use a computer make my chances of winning better every day.

Sc
  29th of Dec, 2007

Dear Cheri:

I think the website was down at one point, but I do agree with you. I cannot believe how people say it isn't working....with my slow connection and I can still go to the site? The direct link is:

Pablo

Jp
  18th of Nov, 2008
K-mart - feedback
Louisville
Kentucky
kmartfeedback.com

Don't have a complaint. Had to put something in that line, (plastic surgery). I went to the site kmartfeedback.com the first try. Used avg search. No problemO". What is it you people want, a free 2500 dollar gift card for nothing but filling out a couple of lines? Get real people. These surveys better the stores ability to service their customers. If you have a complaint about shopping at your KMart, then the survey is where to state that fact. Because you don't get a gift card, or be able to find the site, cry me a river. Most of you can't even spell KMart.

Ca
  22nd of Nov, 2008
K-mart - waiting
k-mart
3901 lemay ferry
st louis
Missouri
Phone: 314-487-3434

went to the k-mart on lemay ferry to buy a new drill&flashlight set and stood around for someone to unlock cabnet where they were kept. person on floor called for someone to come and unlock it but nobody showed up. as was getting ready to leave person that called for someone to unlock it came by and asked if they showed up and i told them they hadn't.she offered to call again but like i told her they just lost a sale so went to home depot and bought what i wanted with no hassle.

Mo
  22nd of Jan, 2009
K-mart - Overpricing
Easton Avenue
Franklin Township
New Jersey

1. They have tried overcharging me on items numerous times. (Always look at your bill).

2. The employees are useless and nasty.

3. The check out lanes are too small.

4. They do not have available employees to assist you.

5. The place is dirty.

Ro
  22nd of Sep, 2009
K-mart - clerk
Grand Island
Nebraska
Phone: 381-1161

I bought a recirocal saw and as I was leaving with my purchase the theft alarm went off. The clerk had forgotten to zap the anti-theft device.

Xe
  7th of Nov, 2009

That happens anywhere ... big deal. Just show the receipt and you're golden, I know it can be embarrassing but really it does happen sometimes anywhere.

Ge
  6th of Aug, 2010

6. im a complainer and an ###.

Ab
  4th of Jan, 2011
K-mart - Bad Business on returned items
K-Mart

My daughter bought a karoke machine from K-mart for my granddaughter for Christmas.

After my granddaughter opened the gift we found that the quality of the machine was not what it should have been for the price paid for the item. My daughter returned the item to purchase another machine of higher quality and more money, however she misplaced the receipt.

K-mart would only give back 1/2 of the purchase price which they claimed was a sale price, and would not allow her the money she actually paid to go against the higher quality machine. And to rub salt into the wound, she bought another product for the amount K-mart was allowing her and they refused to give her a receipt for the new item, because she didn't really purchase the item, and did not have a receipt for the original item. This is total bad business even if the company thinks its ok and the consumer even accepts the fact that they only get 1/2 price back without a receipt. The new item now has no receipt and if there are defects to that item the K-mart can say no receipt only 1/2 price back.

Po
  4th of Jan, 2011

They should have given her a receipt for the second purchase, but they did everything properly for the return.

They don't know when or where your daughter bought it or how much she paid or if it was stolen. She is lucky she got a return at all.

Ar
  10th of Aug, 2015

Hi, unfortunately I was unable to locate an account for you using the information above. Once we locate an account I can certainly explain why you were charged and we can refund that for you. Can you please email me directly at mprocaccini@FreeShipping.com or call me at 860.358.9198 x237. You can also call our toll free number, who is available 24/7 at 800-515-9185.

Thanks!

Ad
  8th of Sep, 2015

I has been a loyal customer and avid shopper as well as my family and friends at the Kmart Somerville Massachusetts store for as long as I can remember. There is one particular person who makes it incredibly hard for me to even walk into the store without feeling completely uncomfortable almost making me want to shop at another location. The individual I'm speaking of is a customer service representative by the name of Linda, honestly I couldn't tell you her last name I haven't gotten that close to her to even look but know for sure. i dont know who hired her or why they haven't fired her yet but and she is very unprofessional extremely unpleasant and in my opinion should not be working in front of the store at the customer service desk, let alone in the back where nobody would ever want to work with her. My only hope is that somehow someone finally sees in corporate enough to just give her what's coming to her, and deserving of the award in middle of giving her her walking papers aka pink slip . If she leaves she'll be doing the company a favor let alone the customers and the unfortunate ployees I have to deal with her sorry so far on a daily basis I can't imagine even having to live with her must be unbearable she doesn't deserve to to have a job working with the public when she is too busy talking on her cell phone taking care of personal matters on business time .Please somebody, anybody take care of this before a customer takes this into their own hands it's only a matter of time before something happens.
Thank You.

Desperately Seeking Linda's Resignation,

A.D., Boston, MA.

Lo
  23rd of Nov, 2015

I have call them, and they told me that I have been a membership of FreeShopping.com, although I don't known when I apply it. $12.97 is for membership fee. You need to cancel the membership, if you don't want them take you money away again.

Good luck!

Pa
K-mart - sale item
Ks
Hutchinson
Kansas
Phone: 620-663-7651

I went shopping at K-Mart in Hutchinson KS. I wanted to purchase a Nascar game that was on sale. I live 68 miles from there. There were none of these on the shelf. The workers said that they had 6 of them but they were still in boxes in the back room. They would not get me one. They said they could take my number and call when they got to them. This was Wed. that I was there, the sale started on the previous Sun. They finally wrote me a rain check and told me it probably wouldnt work as they had some in the store. I guess due to the inconsiderate employees my granddaughter will not get this item for Christmas. I also purchased some boots for my granddaughter, the pair I purchased had one price on them and identical boots had other prices. They would not check into this for me. There was a $5.00 price difference. Did the clerk keep the extra five?

In
  7th of Jun, 2016

This isn't a KMart complaint. This is a complaint about your bank.
Leave Kmart's name out of the complaint title when all it was is the messenger.

And no one thinks you're a criminal when you check is declined. People have been in this situation and understand that bankers are idiots, that the fault is your banks and not yours.

Ti
K-mart - Certegy Check Authorizations
97 Seneca Trail
Lewisburg
West Virginia
Phone: 304-647-3811
kmart.com

I recently tried to make a check purchase of around $28.00 from KMart. My check was declined. I was so upset. There were other people in the line and they were staring at me like I was a criminal. I was given an 800 number for a company called Certegy. I called and an automated system stated that I had an unpaid check out. I knew I didn't. I contacted my bank and was told that they had no idea where that information came from, but it was not accuate. I called Certegy again and started pushing buttons and was finally connected to a live person. I was informed that my file contained no derogatory information, but because I hadn't written a check in awhile that is the reason it was declined. She used this lame excuse that not only were they trying to protect the merchant from fraud but the customer too. I was informed that I needed to carry some other form of payment to back my purchases up for just such incidents. I normally pay with my debit card, but I received a new one and hadn't activated it yet. I don't carry cash. How can these companies dictate how often you can write a check or how much it can be written for? As long as you have the money to cover it, it's none of their business how we spend our hard-earned money. I know I'm not the only person that this happens too. Can something be done about this company?