Kmart Stores / unacceptable behavior by a store associate

1 Tucson, AZ, United States

I went to my local store in Tucson, AZ to pick up an online order. The store associate running the customer service desk was extremely rude. She was very overwhelmed as she was trying to run the desk by herself as well as answering the phone and helping cashiers with overrides and other issues. I believe the lady I spoke with was a supervisor or manager. Any time anyone asked her a question she either just gave them a rude look or snapped at them. When It was my turn I let her know why I was there. She demanded my ID. She didn't ask for it. She demanded it. I explained to her that I had the email with the barcode and she told me to just give her my ID. I had no problem giving her my ID but she was so rude to me. As I was getting her my ID I asked her why she had to be so rude. She screamed at me to get out of her line. She refused to help me and just screamed at me to get out of her line. I left the store extremely embarrassed as she was yelling at me in front of the whole store. I was refused the items that I have already paid for. She has no right to make me wait 30 minutes in line then treat me rudely and refused to give me my products. The store was busy and there were only a few employees to help. I get that she was probably overwhelmed but that is no excuse for her behavior. If I could give zero stars I would.

Rg