Kmart Stores / returning a purchase
I went to Kmart at 5:00 today to return two curtain rods that I had purchased on 10/7/18. I had the original receipt. After 30 minutes of talking to service representatives at the store I was still not able to get a simple refund for the 2 curtain rods with the original receipt that I purchased on 10/7/18. The woman kept telling me that she could not scan the receipt due to a faded strip down the middle of the receipt that was the result of the register running out of ink at the time of purchase. She passed the issue on to another employee, who also could not help. I took back the receipt and the merchandise.
I then called the number posted at the store by the manager's name. The call was directed to Sears Customer service. The CSR rep listened to the issue, then took my phone number and said he would talk to his supporters team. After 2 long holds, he returned to the phone, apologized and said he was not able to pull up the purchase using my phone. He said the only way to provide a refund was for me to provide my bank information, as I had paid with a debit card. I was not willing to provide that over the phone. So, after an additional 20 minutes, i still did not have a refund. the CSR gave me a number to call to file a complaint. I have taken photos of both the receipt and the rods. I am happy to send the merchandise back to your office. I believe a refund in the form of a check is a reasonable request.
More Kmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - return/ refund
- Kmart Stores - service at firle store adelaide south australia
- Kmart Stores - bonus points 
- Kmart Stores - unacceptable behavior by a store associate
- Kmart Stores - customer service