Kmart StoreI left merchandise at store, I called them to let them know and they put it back on the shelves anyway.

I accidently left merchandise at the kmart store. I immediately called the store when I realized I didn't have everything when I returned home. They told me it was there. I told them to please put my name on the merchandise and I would return to pick it up. I live approximately 30 miles and I own a restaurant and returning as soon as I realized I left it there was impossible for me to do right away.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Mount Vernon, IL I had christmas parties to take care of at my restaurant for two days and I could not return until the third day. When I returned they did not have my merchandise, but then discovered that it had been returned to the shelves. They did write down two of the items, but a third item was missing. The clerk said that it wasn't written down and she couldn't do anything about it. I think that this is very poor business on their part. I not only had to walk all the way back to the store to get my merchandise that I had left, but I didn't get all of it back or refunded. My receipt# is [protected].

Ca