Kmart Store — I left merchandise at store, I called them to let them know and they put it back on the shelves anyway.
I accidently left merchandise at the kmart store. I immediately called the store when I realized I didn't have everything when I returned home. They told me it was there. I told them to please put my name on the merchandise and I would return to pick it up. I live approximately 30 miles and I own a restaurant and returning as soon as I realized I left it there was impossible for me to do right away.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Mount Vernon, IL I had christmas parties to take care of at my restaurant for two days and I could not return until the third day. When I returned they did not have my merchandise, but then discovered that it had been returned to the shelves. They did write down two of the items, but a third item was missing. The clerk said that it wasn't written down and she couldn't do anything about it. I think that this is very poor business on their part. I not only had to walk all the way back to the store to get my merchandise that I had left, but I didn't get all of it back or refunded. My receipt# is [protected].
More Kmart Store Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - poor customer service
- Kmart - rude employee 
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - not enough cashiers!