Kmart Pharmacy / retaliation firing after discrimination complaint
I worked for KMart pharmacy in Santa Fe, New Mexico from 1996 to 1998. I was harrassed on the job. I reported this harrassment and was punished by being written up for things I had done wrong. I did not feel the problem was resolved so I went to New Mexico human services to report this. Two days later I was fired for "other reasons".
During this 2 year periodthat I worked there, I was sexually harrassed by a pharmacist, Joe Simmons. I went to the manager of the store, John Weisinger. He told me to grow up and told both me and the pharmacist to report and wrongdoing about the other. By going to human services, I was able to file a lawsuit against K-Mart for discrimination based on my sex, but I ran out of money for my lawyer. I realize this was a long time ago, but they got away with it. I since have heard that the pharmacist Joe Simmons went on to do this to other girls.
More Kmart Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - Christmas Decorations price scam
- Kmart Stores - mattress and box spring layaway 
- Kmart Stores - refund on a faulty product 
- Kmart Stores Frankston - mini skee ball machine
- Kmart Stores Hurstville - product /notification/customer awareness