Kmart / terrible experience

1 2873 w26th st.Erie, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 814 838-1987

1) I bought a watch. I wore it for 10 minutes and the watch fell off me. The pin fell out of the clasp. I went to the return desk. There was 3 women standing at the desk talking. I waited for 5 minutes. All 3 women walked away from the desk. Then 1 woman turned to the other and said, " you have a customer". Her reply, I didn't see her. She looked at a few times while she was talking with the other 2 women. Not happy with this. Then I used my debit card, she said that it was used as a credit card and the return would be put back on my card. I said then I have to watch my bank account to see if I get my money put back into my account? She said this is what I would have to do. This is upsetting. I buy a watch which falls off me as soon as I get home and I have to keep checking my account to see if I get the money returned. Not good business!

Comments

• Fa
      27th of Jun, 2008

I went to Kmart 6-27-08 because I went the day before and saw a great deal on kids clothing. The sign all over the store has a 40% sale. On the kids clothing I was to get the 40% plus there was a sign in the kids dept. you could by 4 for $10.00 on certain brands. When I got to the register, I told the girl that. She rung up the clothes and the price came up of just the sale price. She had to get the lady from the service desk over there. They finally got those in and then the little boys underwear were on sale for $3.50 pk. I showed her that price and she said thats what came up. Then when I got home looking at the receipt one pack she rung up the regular price instead of the 3.50. So when I go back that way I'm taking them back. We have this problem everytime we go there. I like the sales if I get them and don't have to argue with the lady.

11th of Aug, 2008

I have tried a dozen times to go on kmartfeedback.com sight. I have entered 19 digit number, but it wont accept it.

• Ba
      5th of Sep, 2008

Site doesn't exist for survey, shopped at store #9166, receipt said to visit kmartfeedback.com to complete survey, no place to do survey, any way store was nice, clean, salespersons polite, no complaints, just would like to do survey, receipt number 09166 090508 003 19516.

• Li
      9th of Sep, 2008

earlier today i was in a k-mart store in winchester ky...store#9749 ...after i stepped outside i was approached by a middle aged white man asking if he could speak to me..i stopped thinking he was with some religion group since he was rolling up paper..he wanted to talk to me about an item he think i put in my purse without paying for it...i slung my purse off my shoulder to allow him to look inside..at which time he commented on the fact he thought my wallet was a unpaid item from the store. since i was the only black person in the store...i felt like a victim of racial profiling...of course it scared me at first but then it made me angry...my name is linda coakley mcgregor/542 country club court/winchester, ky 40391/859-744-3260...this was embrassing and it says a lot about the city of winchester...i look forward to hearing from organization shortly...thanks