Kmart Feedback Survey Win 2,500.00website doesnoy have entry

D

The advertisement which is printed on the back of the kmart receipt "kmart values your feedback tell us about your experience and you could win $2, 500 is a fake. There is nowhere to put the 19 digit number which is located on the sales receipt. They need to pay out the 2, 500 dollars who have a valid complaint. This is true because I see others have experience the same frustration as i.

matjrmel1949 Jul 26, 2009

ever sence sear purch kmart they took up the same atued twared there customer they just dont care how maney lie they tell and even if thy are in print were is the attuooroney jeneral office at mel tiemann [protected]

• Mi
    Michael Scovens May 31, 2009

May 31, 2009
    I have a Kmart receipt . Where do you enter the feedback. I agree that they should pay everyone with a receipt
    the $2500.00. Michael Scovens-Baltimore, Maryland

• Wi
    william a.smith May 17, 2009

what is this ? how can i enter this contest?

• Ti
    tina Dec 27, 2008

I Can't Find The Entering Text

• Ld
    L DiLuzio Nov 25, 2008

I think it's terrilbe to advertise for a prize when this is a scam on the part of K-Mart!!!What a way to try and draw customers to your website, maybe with the hopes that they will shop there.?

• Ad
    Adrian Castellano Nov 25, 2008

not very neat at all, i saw too much mess.Thanks.adrian.castellano.

• Ba
    Barb MacGeorge Nov 24, 2008

wher is the area fo the Number#[protected]

• Ba
    Barb MacGeorge Nov 24, 2008

I am sure there have to be some complaints. I have none with Kmart for as long as I have been dealing with them good job so far.

• Br
    brenda marrero Nov 21, 2008

es una tienda muy completa el servicio es bueno se encuentra lo que se necesita.

• Do
    Donna Nov 21, 2008

I was very upset because I tryed to take something back I picked the wrong thing they would not exchange it because I didn, t have the receipt it wasn, t even opened . Wal-Mart would of took it back. The prices are also alot more than wal-mart we got a target now I don, t have to shop at k-mart. I don, t have the receipt so I don, t have the number but it was Selinsgrove Pa .

• Cm
    c. moor Nov 04, 2008

I don't want to see our Kmart leave town, but 3 people walked out last saturday because of bad customer service only two lines to check out were open one had a customer with some kind of coupon problem the other the clerk said she had to go get change! they left everyone standing there waiting, and waiting. People started walking out saying I don't need it that bad.Kmart you need to do some clerk trainning.for service.

• Ro
    ROBERT J KAIVER Oct 29, 2008

MY RECEIPT [protected] NO SURVEY TO DO AS FOR COMENTS
    U REALLY NEED MORE CHECK OUTS THEN 1 THE SERVICE POOR I KNOW TIMES ARE HARD BUT GET REAL

• Ru
    Russ Schwinge Oct 26, 2008

Why play games wit people asking them to give their feedback when there is NO place to do so. I got the same thing from Target but they do have one and care what you have to say and feel about their store. I would like to have someone contact me and tell me why!!! Russ

• Wi
    Willodean Meriwether Oct 25, 2008

Printed On My Recent sales slip, Also the one, I have from past visits to, K-Mart Store Here in our city, Has one of the same messages.#[protected], So There, Is No, place To Give Feedback.What I;Asking Is Why

• Rh
    Rhonda Busboom Oct 12, 2008

I wish that your food pantry had more items to choose from.The store is closer to my house than a grocery store.

• Ro
    robert a. morris, sr. Oct 01, 2008

my receipt # is: [protected] but I find no place to enter?