Kis Country Club & Golf Academy / false representation
The burning desire to lower ones handicap can be a handicap by itself. I too found myself purchasing the KiS golf clubs and vacation package from the results of high pressure sales tactics, and not any possibility of canceling the contract. Two credit card companies were more than happy to finance the bill and attach a high interest rate. The sale was all about lowering my 14 handicap. The first round I used the new KiS clubs, I shot a 109, and have tried to work the program consistantly for almost a year. I've not shot under 100 this year. I have change my golf swing to the advise of the KiS pro's, and to no good results. Even after going back to my TaylorMade R7's, I had to go to another golf pro to get my golf swing back. "Lower Handicap?" Not mine, and I was garranteed in writting or a full refund of my investment. I have not yet returned to a 14 handicap and have not seen one cent from KiS Golf. Biggest mistake I ever made.
More Kis Country Club & Golf Academy Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Country Club Dubai - cheaters 
- Country Vacations - vacations/club membership
- Country Club Bangalore - false promises from country club! 
- [Resolved] Country Club - India - not meeting commitments!
- [Resolved] Country Club Vacations - country club riyadh... big cheaters... careful 
- Country Club - country club / membership - false claims
- Country Club Apartments - air conditioning
- Country Club - membership - false claims
- Country Club - country club not responding
- Country Vacations - worst vacations