Kingsdown / poor customer services in consulting and solving client's complaints
We orderred online a Kingsdown Imagiination Mattress Queensize at the local store in Vietnam ( address: Vincom Mega Mall Showroom/ kingsdown.[protected]@fefv.com.vn) on 14 March 2017 and paid the full amount before their delivery.
On the delivery date ( 16 Mar 2017), the store delivered the mattress and put it on the bed. The staff opened the plastic cover themself without asking us. Upon the mattress put on the bed, we saw it was 9cm shorter than our bed. As 9cm short is too much, the bed looked ridiculous, we suggested to return the mattress. However, the sales person refused for us to return the mattress as the seal was already opened. We are very upset as the staff removed the plastic cover under the instruction of the sales person, not from us. We suggested that we would cover the incured expense and they had to refund the rest amount to us. But till now ( 1 week away), the mattress was delivered back to their store but we haven't received their feedback regarding the refund.
We have the feeling the sales person tries to push us into the corner when removing the plastic cover themselves without asking and consulting us regarding the return policy.
We hope our complaint can be listened and solved out reasonably.
More Kingsdown Complaints & Reviews
- Sleepy's - Kingsdown Mattress - kingsdown give up making mattresses! 
- Kingsdown - Sleep To Live Series 800 - major sag 
- Kingsdown Series 600 Mattress - this bed is horrible
- Kingsdown Mattress - terrible experience!
- Sleepys/ Kingsdown - defective &sleep to live& mattress 
- Kingsdown / Sleepy's - I need help
- Kingsdown - worthless warranty
- Kingsdown - mattress warranty
- Imperial Kingsdown - sagging mattress
- Fred's Bed's / Kingsdown Mattress - mattress is not as advertised!!!