KIA / rio 4 doors ceeds

1 Tunis Tunisia, Tunisia

Hello, I hope that you read this claim till end because as a KIA client I need your help. Name: abbes elhosni Phone NB. [protected] Mail: elhosni.abbes@gmail.com Car Type: KIA Rio 04 doors ceedan. This car was bought the 9th of Sept 2013 in Tunis Tunisia Tunisian Licence plate : 1347TU168 ID Number: KNADN411AE6282154 C-NO JUN 4534 VHE-ID IHF 282154 VIN KNADN411AE6282154 COLOR 3D HU W-O E1306A007D19A SEQ ST19-4534 LINE 2 OPTION 1.2GLS M5 Looking on many advertisements on Kia cars, and the 5 years guarantee proposed (or 100, 000 km), I thought that Kia Motors is a very serious company. 01 January 2016 The best gift of the New year 2016: the car did not start! I carried the car to KIA Motors Djerba-Tunisia after calling and informing them of the situation where the hole maintenance and inspection has been performed. After diagnostics, a report was sent to KIA dealer in Tunis-Tunisia but no respond. According to KIA dealer Djerba / Tunisia we need to change the cylinder head. A MANUFACTURING issue resulted a mechanical failure. After that, the KIA MOTORS Djerba-Tunisia sent a first, a second and a third reminder but nothing, and all these reports to explain that the issue is Industrial and not a bad driving way. Although, the car was economically used ( around 5.2L and 6.9L). It is Monday January 18, 2016 and nothing has been decided. The car is 2 years 04 months Aged and has a total of 37000 km! So if I may please ask your Honor to take action in order to find a solution to my issue with the KIA Motors Headquarters in Tunisia so that they fix my car. I am ready to send you more information and more details, and I hope that you keep me in touch with the progress.

Re