Having problems with Larry Spacc?

Larry Spacc Customer Service Contacts

+1 716 952 9095 (Service)
4037 Vineyard Dr.
Thu9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Larry Spacc Customer Service. Initial Larry Spacc complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Larry Spacc above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Larry Spacc. Discuss the issues you have had with Larry Spacc and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Larry Spacc Complaints & Reviews

Larry Spacccustomer service and sales

I went there to buy a car because I was sent an email that I was approved for a car loan and they couldget me into a car. I went there and they told me that the only car with my credit that I could get was a 2010 jeep compass. When you turn on the car the dash lit up like a christmas tree! The check engine light was on among others. Jake, the salesman said oh thats just the tire sensor that went bad we'll fix that! As things went on i've learned that they totally tried to sell me a junk car, then treated horribly when I tried to get answers! Do not do business with these people!

Larry Spacc GMC — Illegally took my car

About 3 weeks ago I purchased a car from Larry Spacc GMC in Dunkirk NY. In short, the Retail Installment...