KIA Motors — [urgent] car maintenance services
612 Saint Vincent, Irvine CA 92618
Model: 2013 KIA SPORTAGE
Date of purchase: April 2013
Current mileage: 41, 000
I am writing to request free care services for my car, 2013 Kia Sportage. I have been a loyal customer for many years and feel that your care service is very unsatisfied. I have never had such a free care service, and no one even contact me to get the service. As I know, Kia provides many maintenance services such as lube, oil and filter change, inspection, and cleaning and adjustment. However, no service has been provided since I purchased my car in 2013. I do not understand why and am very disappointed in your poor customer services now.
I would appreciate if you could provide the services for my car near my location. Please let me know when and where to get the service as soon as possible.
Thank you for taking the time to read my request.
More KIA Motors Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!! 
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam 
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood 
- KIA Motors - bad paint 
- KIA Motors Mobile Promo - text received 
- KIA - 2016 kia optima and lousy customer service from corporate kia
- KIA Motors Corporation - interior trim
- Kia Lottery - scam
- KIA Motors Corporation - kia sportage after sales service
- KIA Motors - kia cerato car