Menu
Callahan Motor Company Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Callahan Motor Company
reviews and complaints

www.callahanmotorcompany.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 1 Review

How responsive is Callahan Motor Company's customer service?

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Callahan Motor Company reviews and complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest Callahan Motor Company reviews and complaints

ComplaintsBoard
I
5:32 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Callahan Motor Company 2017 chevy traverse

So my owned truck was giving me issues so I decided to finance one (not a good idea) I went to Callahan Moters the initial vehicle was too small so they mysteriously came with the 2017 Chevy traverse. Since i’m knew to this I was railroaded, I was charged 16,000 for a used car way too much. I ended up getting the Chevy that Tim test drove because I didn’t have license, so there’s no way you didn’t know something was wrong with it. Anyways I purchased the truck and exactly 34 days later after getting on the interstate for the first time I started receiving error messages reading transmission hot idle engine so I called and notified them and they instructed me to have my warranty pay for it. After 3 tries and 3 months without a car that i’m paying notes on still couldn’t be fixed. Worse place ever see you in court.

Desired outcome: a refund or new vehicle

Read full review of Callahan Motor Company
Hide full review

Is Callahan Motor Company legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Callahan Motor Company as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Callahan Motor Company stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Callahan Motor Company should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Callahan Motor Company earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Callahan Motor Company achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Callahanmotorcompany.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Callahanmotorcompany.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• The website belonging to Callahan Motor Company has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • We found that the technical contact email address for Callahan Motor Company is a free email address, such as Gmail or Yahoo. This could be a sign that the website is not a legitimate business and may be engaged in fraudulent or malicious activities.
  • The use of a free email address for contact on callahanmotorcompany.com may be a red flag indicating potentially unreliable or fraudulent activity.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Callahan Motor Company customer service

Phone number

+1 (817) 562-5223

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Callahan Motor Company?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Callahan Motor Company Customer Service. Initial Callahan Motor Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Callahan Motor Company above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Callahan Motor Company. Discuss the issues you have had with Callahan Motor Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.