Naza Kia Malaysia — A horrible customer service of service centre juru branch, penang
We had send our car Forte, PJV 9011 to repair on 14.11.2017. The second day, the PIC called my husband n ask us to make a deposit for part order and repair.
But until today, the PIC never called for update. Every time we called, he was engaged n we requested him to called back and for sure there is no.
Yesterday, after 3 weeks, again the PIC is engaged and my husband force the another PIC to provide us the status.
I'm very curious why the PIC can busy for 3 weeks n never update the customer n our car still at the service center...
More Naza Kia Malaysia Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!!
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam
- KIA Motors - bad paint
- Naza Kia Malaysia - unresolved problems
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood
- Naza Kia Malaysia - car battery
- KIA Motors Corporation - 2013 Kia Optima Hybrid
- KIA - 2016 kia optima and lousy customer service from corporate kia
- KIA Motors Corporation - interior trim
- Kia Lottery - scam