Kia Motors / sorento fire in iran
I purchased a Kia Sorento GT line 2017 model in Iran, on May 10, 2017.
After 23 days and 560 miles of travel the engine suddenly caught fire while driving and the front part of the car burnt completely. It has guaranteed by AtlasKhodro, the official car dealer of Kia Motors. Unfortunately, AtlasKhodro has so far refused to replace the car despite the warrantee and it seems they do not intend to do so.
I would highly be grateful if you could look into the matter and make an arrangement for car replacement.
I am attaching a copy of my purchase document and warrantee.
More Kia Motors Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!! 
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam 
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood 
- KIA Motors Mobile Promo - text received 
- KIA Motors - bad paint 
- KIA - 2016 kia optima and lousy customer service from corporate kia
- KIA Motors Corporation - interior trim
- Kia Lottery - scam
- KIA Motors Corporation - kia sportage after sales service
- Kia Motors - kia cerato car