KIA Motors Corporation / updating road maps
I am an owner of a Sorento Platinum 2016 model which I paid around AUd$60, 000. The car is one of the best I have purchased in 20 years of driving. Today I asked a local Kia dealer about updating the maps in my car. He informed me that it is at a cost of $320.00 per year to update maps.
Why wasnt I told about the cost of updating maps when I purchased the car. Over 7 years, thats a cost of over $2000.00. For a premium car, the cost of updating maps is disgusting and should of been disclosed before I purchased the vehicle. my contact details are [protected] - Steven
More KIA Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!! 
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam 
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood 
- KIA Motors Mobile Promo - text received 
- KIA Motors UK - international promotions 
- KIA Motors Corporation - preventive maintenance service
- KIA Motors Corporation - manifold catalyst system
- [Resolved] KIA Motors Corporation - unethical behavior, poor customer service skills.
- KIA Motors Corporation - bad service and a very high price for the spare parts and very high cost for the maintenance
- KIA Motors Corporation - kia cerato pro sx