KIA Motors Corporation / false information given to me re my ne w ar purchase which im about to walk away from unless I can get some clarification and support
Visited a Brisbane dealership on the 26th Jan and purchased a new car, and completed the contract and finance on a Stinger GT. Today I was advised by the dealership that the colour "Panthera Metal" is not avail in Australia.
NOTE, It's on your website as avail, the dealership states its avail and now at the final hour, apparently its not???
If this the case, I will likely cancel the order, as I don't want any other colour.
Please confirm correct info tmrw 31.1.2019, if you still wish to sell a me a car. I know I sound aggressive but I'm pissed off at dealerships who lie, don't know what they talking about and or the features if their car which was clearly the case in a number of areas with this sale and the people I dealt with. NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!
More KIA Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!! 
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam 
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood 
- KIA Motors Mobile Promo - text received 
- KIA Motors UK - international promotions 
- KIA Motors Corporation - preventive maintenance service
- KIA Motors Corporation - manifold catalyst system
- [Resolved] KIA Motors Corporation - unethical behavior, poor customer service skills.
- KIA Motors Corporation - bad service and a very high price for the spare parts and very high cost for the maintenance
- KIA Motors Corporation - kia cerato pro sx