KIA Motors / complaint against kia kuwait branch

Shuwaikh, KW

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope my email finds you well .

This is in regard to my Sorento 2017 which I just received three weeks ago.
My story happened on Friday March 24, 2017, in this day I parked my car in a public authorized parking ( Alcott Mall's parking, Located in Kuwait/Fahaheel area) in this day unfortunately we faced a rainy day ( heavy rain ) so the streets overall were floated and once the rain got high till it covered my car wheels ; the driver seat moved to the steering side and the left back window door opened itself as well as the locked opened + the rear door, this helped the water to fill the cabinet with this rain ( NOTE : the car was locked and totally switched off + no one inside the car ), the electricity shut down automatically, as attached photos you will notice the level of water which came inside the vehicle.
After that I delivered the car on a Crane to KIA MOTORS service center in Kuwait/Shwaikh area, they received the car and told us that they will check the situation of the car as full check up and inform us with the damaged parts and how much it will cost to fix it, they told us also that fixing the car will not be cover by the KIA Warranty but after repairing it the Warranty will keep remain.
Next day (Saturday 25th of March 2017 ) they reported us that the engine and the gear are in good condition and they didn't effect with the water .
On 27th of March 2017 they called us again to come because after checking they noticed that one of the computers was damaged and need to replace with new one but they said its not available in Kuwait neither in Dubai and they have to order it from Korea and it will take 3- 4 months to deliver and they will quote it and call me again .
Today ( 28th of March 2017 ) Mr.Imad from the service center called me and he asked to come and take the car as it is ( in the same condition without repairing or reporting ) and his reasons are:
1- they are not able to fix the car and they don't know how to fix it .
2- they have no spare parts because it is new car and they must order those parts from outside.
3- they don't know how much it will cost because they don't know how to check and test the parts of my car to report and quote it ( we asked him to provide us a general report of the condition of the car and he refused) .
4- He said that what I have mentioned above is KIA Policies, and they are not responsible about the car anymore.

Overall they rejected to serve us as a KIA agent !!! And that is not acceptable at all because I own a KIA car and this is your duty to help your customers and support them all the time ! Am I right ?

Await hearing from you ASAP to help me :) !!!

My contact details :