KFC Trostre Park Llanelli West Walesmeal ordered, & served... not what my partner asked for!

My partner & I ventured to your branch at trostre llanelli on friday 19th january 2017.
I ordered our meal which consisted of large box meal big daddy meal; 2 single wings; regular fries; rg beans x 2 coffees which 1 was supposed to be regular, & 1 large;... But both regular!
Anyway... I digress... I was brought up to be " polite; courteous & friendly", to everyone, male & female; young or old!
However, it appeared that the server iwan r.5679... Wasn't!
He was " miserable to start with, with no " welcome to kfc etc, no smile and he hardly spoke!
He took my card payment.. Again no thank you etc!
And after our meal was placed on the serving desk, I collected... Minus our coffees; so had to get up & ask where are our coffees were?
No apology whatsoever!
Also, with respect " you know & I know what " chicken wings" are;!
However what my partner had were in hers & my opinion " shriveled up spicy nuggets!; definitely not " chicken wings"!
When taking the... (so called) " chicken wings" to the " miserable staff" (bar 1 member of staff matthew whom was most pleasant & courteous"!)
The " member of staff" whom was " adamant" they were " chicken wings" dark hair & beard... & yet again bar 1 member of staff he also was miserable.. & no smile; no courteousness!!
I spent £10.06p.. On an " extremely un pleasant meal; not what we ordered, & all bar 1 member of staff have no manners at all and have no " pr".. Whatsoever!
I would be most appreciative for your " observations" on this matter!
Thanking you in anticipation