KFC / food order

1 103rd StreetJacksonville Florida, United States Review updated:

I don't understand what is going on with the business that I grew up on, I put in a order at the KFC on 103rd Street across from Hobby Word.I asked the young lady about a order that included roast chicken. She call back to a person by the name of Darrell to comfirm the time that the Roast chicken would be up, he replied by saying five minutes. I told the young lady that I would wait, meanwhile, I decided to be on the safe side I would atleast gave them fifteen minutes, this time I decided to wait before I paid I had a unwarranted experienced months ago. Now as I approached the counter to pay for my order they young lady tells me he said that he "DARELL" did not hear her. In closing I am emailing you from the car lot of the KFC. I can be reached at [protected] Teresa Moore

Comments

4th of Sep, 2008

i wish to put in a complaint. i rang complaints over a week ago
    stating that within a week we had our orders wrong both times. was offered meals free and still have not received them in the mail.

if the area mangers can/t get it right how on earth do you expect the branches of kfc to provide satisfactory customer service...the store location is browns plains.

please ring me on 0402944513

• Sh
      18th of Nov, 2008

dumfries consistantly run out of chicken!!! ( at 6 pm at night!!!) orders are short! staff are surly and the place is not too clean! I am vastly disapointed as this is my local branch, I was recently in a branch just outside cookstown in northern Ireland and the contrast was unbelieveble, maybe our local branch should go there for training on how it should be done. Its abit much when you have to have an alternative source of take away just incase kfc have no chicken!

• Sh
      12th of Feb, 2010

Hi, KFC

I WENT TO THE KFC ON RITTER DRIVE, BEAVER WV, I ASKED FOR EXTRA CRISPY CHICKEN AS I ALWAYS DO AND NEVER GET IT, I HAD TO GET ORIGINAL AND I JUST DON'T LIKE IT AS GOOD, I KNOW SOMETMES THEY ARE OVER WELMED BY CUSTOMERS ABOUT 500 OR SO BECAUSE OF THE DINNER RUSH SO I GO TODAY ABOUT 345 THINKING THEY WOULD SURELY HAVE THE EXTRA CRISPY READY FOR THE RUSH BUT AS ALWAYS THEY HAD NONE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS BUT SOMEONE NEEDS TO LOOK INTO THIS, BECAUSE ALOT OF UNSATISFIED CUSTOMERS WON'T BE BACK, IT WOULD BE JUST AS EASY OR EASIER TO JUST GO TO SUBWAY. I LIVE IN HINTON ABOUT 45 MINUTES AWAY AND I STOP THERE ALMOST EVERY TIME I GO THOUGH TO BECKLEY AND THATS SOMETIMES 3, 4 TIMES A WEEK.
    YOU CAN CONTACT ME SHARON MEREDITH AT 304-466-1329 OR E-MAIL ME AT sweet25825911@yahoo.com THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

• As
      29th of Apr, 2010

I ordered a chicken pot pie yesterday and when I got to my job and ate it, I found 3 chicken bones in it and there was only a small amount of filling in it. I called the manager Wendy, she said I could come in for a free one, just say she talked to me. I got one today no bones, still barely any filling and tasted like it was a day old. I called Wendy again and she denied they were reducing the amount of filling in the pies and said I was the only one that complained about it! How could that be? I'm going to get my lunch somewhere else! Their pot pies WERE very good and filling. NOT ANY MORE!

27th of Oct, 2011

today i brought two 3 piece quarter packs up sized to large one with coleslaw and the other as it was also one drink with ice and one without. I payed then drove up to get order. I asked for extra seasoning on the chips and was told that they had ' NO MORE SEASONING ' and was offered salt instead i said no thanx and left with my order thinking that everything should be in there only to return back to work to find we had one small chips and one large then to find that the chips had no seasoning AT ALL!! And also very dry chicken! All and all just really disappointed. My contact number if needed is 0278435244 Thanks Jamie.