KFC / cheated out of $10

Rochester NY, NY, United States Review updated:

On April 12 I was cheated out of $10 at KFC drive-thru at 2910 W. Ridge Rd. Greece NY. Handed cashier a $20 (I only had $20s because that is all our atms give) she rang up cash rec'd as $10. Shoved change and receipt into purse. Noticed shortage next day. Called store; was told I was not shorted because drawer from night before was $5 short. Linda from store called me later; was told I was not shorted because drawer was "right on". Called corporate office and made verbal complaint. No response from KFC. Went to their website a few days later and filed an online complaint. No acknowledgement or follow-up from KFC. Filed another online complaint a few days later. No acknowledgement or any response of any kind from KFC. I am disgusted that they think my $10 is more important than having my business. And even more disgusted that they don't have the common decency to even reply to me.

Comments

• Gr
      4th of May, 2012

You don't really even know if it was KFC that shorted you or not. You could have misplaced the money or spent it elsewhere and forgot. If you were in fact shorted, you are partly at fault for not noticing the error when you were given the change and blindly shoving it in your purse. Be more aware of what's happening in your life. It's easy to blame others for your own stupidity.

• Ns