KFC / food

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

me and my partner went to kfc last night in bolton, we orderd a bucket and a meal.when i got home i wasnt happy at all because the chicken that they gave us in the bucket was disgusting.it looked like it had been there for days.

Comments

• Si
      7th of May, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I would like to share with you what happened to me on Thursday, May 07 2009
    I am sorry but I did not get her name but she was taking our order and messed it up because she was talking on the phone and she did not ask us if we needed any thing to go with our food or if we wanted sauce with our meal and she forgot to put my meal becasuse she was on the phone and the quality of food was poorly prepared the food was over done also the kichin staff was yellen and hiting the walls

I am sure that you care a lot about customer satisfaction so please take an action

from a first time
    customer

at Cuyahoga falls oh

• Lo
      4th of Mar, 2010

I don't think your service lives up to your advertising, on two occasions in a short period I have had to leave KFC drive thru On Malibongwe without having bought anything because the ice cream machine was non operational, to top it off I tried a new branch on another occassion that opened near Linden and was told I had to wait 6 min for them to fry chicken, it was 8:45pm I was tired and just wanted to go home, so I left without having bought anything. I don't even look at your adds or think about going through your drive thru's anymore I think Steers, MacDonald or Pizza. How are you going to handle the influx of foreigners with the soccer world cup, when you can't even serve your own locals.

• Ep
      4th of Mar, 2010

6 whole minutes! What an outrage! You know what... I bet they broke that damn ice cream machine because they saw you in line too.

• Bo
      26th of Mar, 2010

Things haven't improved at Bolton KFCs, it seems. Ordered food from drive-through at Middlebrook Retail Park recently. Service window area was splattered with stale food & grease/dirt. Staff member handing me my food was ever filthier, believe it or not! His apron & T-shirt were grease-soaked, plastered with food & so grubby that I refuse to believe that his uniform had been washed in months, maybe even not since he was given it.
    Absolutely disgraceful.

The food was crap too, a mass of bones, slimy & dripping with fat. BLEH!
    I see that they want to shovel that halal ### down our throats now aswell!!

BOYCOTTED!!!

• Nt
      21st of Mar, 2011

KFC store location: 2255 Lonsdale Ave. North Vancouver BC Canada. (store number 1811) I went into this store on Friday March 11 2011 at 5:46 pm and ordered two three piece meals. My wife told me that she didn't want any wings as part of the three pieces so I told the person taking my order that we wanted one breast but no wings in the three pieces in each meal. The person taking the order told me that it would cost me $2:00 for each breast or $4:00 extra for the two meals. I was sure this was a mistake and told this person that I just didn't want any wings as part of each three piece meal. She repeated that it was going to cost an extra two dollars for each meal. I told her that I was extremely unhappy and that I would purchase these two meals but would not be back to any KFC outlet again. To me this is just a form of extortion on the part of the owner/s to make an extra buck. I contacted KFC and complained. Their reply was for me to wait for a phone call from that particular KFC store. My reply to them was that a phone call from the Lonsdale KFC was unacceptable and that they, from their headquarters, had better tell me if charging $2:00 extra per meal is legal or not! At the present time I'm waiting for a response. This is a legal matter not just a complaint. I still have my reciept and have had it looked over. Stay tooned.

• St
      10th of Mar, 2012

just got back from kfc at middlebrook and what a ### hole. The floor was covered with food, tables were filthy. We asked for a table to be cleaned as there was 6 off us, it took 10 mins for someone to come over and ask us do we want that table cleaning. i said we are already sat down (at two different tables) but we wanted that one over there and she still didnt even clean the table anyway. And what has happened to the gravy, its like diluted crap made from the stuff they eventually sweep of the floor... disgusting

never again shall i step into another KFC ...Kentucky Fookin Crap