Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / the food, the cleanliness of the place, and no napkins available for customers at all with our order.

4450 East Waterloo Rd, Stockton, Ca # E720426, United States

I ordered 2 fill up boxes for $10 and a 2pc meal for 3.99, I asked if I could have two biscuits instead of the sodas and the girl anallelim said ok, when I got home their was only 1 biscuit that was already included with the meal and the girl said they had no napkins available, the chicken was greasy and tasted old, and the two pot pies were mushy. My sister ordered the 3pc cod fish meal, and 4 biscuits, the fries were old and she was only given 2 pieces of fish that seemed as though they had been sitting for awhile, yet it took nearly 10-15 minutes to give us her order. None of the workers had gloves or hairnets on and the place was dirty, also the employees had sodas laying around behind the counter. I will not ever patronize your establishment and will also let my friends, family, and anyone I run into about this establishment. What a waste of money . I'm very disappointed because kfc use to be a household name back in the day. Thank you for your time.

My ticket # is 4470, My name is Linda Benavidez-Abeyta, [protected], the date was today 2019-02-04

Li