Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / terrible customer service.
I ordered a $5 fill up #5 and #6 and was given a #7 instead of #6. I pulled back around and told the drive thru worker about the mistake and she stated, "I heard you say a #7". I pulled up to the window and she handed me a #6, with an attitude. No apology whatsoever. I told her she did not hear me order a #7 because I ordered a #6 and had she repeated my order back to me we wouldn't have been in this situation. She then smarts off with the comment " my job is to get you out of here as quick as possible and I had other customers waiting". Which was not the case because there was nobody behind me in the drive thru. I've had many years of customer service experience and attempting to put the blame on the customer, when it was clearly not my fault, is definitely not the right way to handle things. The employees name was Morgie.
More Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - product
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - manager being very rude to customers and her workers
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - poor service 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - customer service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - service