Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / refused service

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:

Today on 06/19/2018 my Mother ant I went into KFC #D212038 at approximately 1:00 pm. We asked the cashier Jennifer if we could get our chicken made to order. She seemed adverse towards that idea. She called the manager Lucio over and told him in Spanish that they already had chicken, but we wanted ours fresh.

Lucio then told us that they already had chicken and will not be making ours to order. We have never been refused service for asking for a made to order meal. We are African Americans, and I don't know if the adversity was a prejudice thing or just bad customer service.

This was discouraging and upsetting for the both of us and a very uncomfotable. It makes me not want to do business anymore with KFC.

I have never had to complain formally before, but this is something that needs to be addressed. Furthermore, when I asked for their names they didn't seem the least bit concerned. Smiled in our face in fact.

Please look into this matter and this store in particular, because I am certain we are not the only one's dissatisfied with the service of this store. Thank You!

If you need any additional information I can be contacted at email Kuk4you16@gmail.com

Respectfully Submitted,
Roxanne Carter

• Updated by Rocafella, Jun 28, 2018

I didn't play the race card. I said I didn't know if it was a racial thing or just bad service. You appear racist though. Why are so many white people upset acting like the Klan ganging up on me? You can't speak for those people you don't know them. Nor where you there. There was a reason for us being treated that way. Would you like to explain that since you know so much. How do you know it wasn't a racist thing? Yall keep talking race not me. So apparently race is an issue! So shut up

• Updated by Rocafella, Jun 28, 2018

You look foolish acting like racism doesn't exist. We know from our history that is not true. So mind your business get a life

Ro
Jun 19, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      19th of Jun, 2018

call al Sharpton and the democrats and protests!!!
    really? playing the race card because you expect special service?
    99.9% of all customers get what they have ready

• Ro
      25th of Jun, 2018

@9wood I didn't know it was special service to ask for fresh food. Futhermore I said I wasn't sure what the problem was, but they were definitely adverse towards us for a reason. You are a trip speaking about AL Sharpton. For your information there are real issues in America today. You should not be cracking jokes! I said I would wait 20 minutes for my order. How is that expecting special treatment? Any other KFC would have done it. Just because you'll eat hour old chicken doesn't mean I will. You are Caucasian no doubt

25th of Jun, 2018

@Rocafella strange I haven't set foot in a kfc in well over 10 years nor do I plan to
    as for the "special service" you stated

you get how its cooked

• Ro
      27th of Jun, 2018

@9wood Listen, no matter where I dine we ask for our food made to order. This is the first time we had a problem. I am a Chef at the Hilton in the state of Arizona. I use to work fast food. If a customer wants it fresh that's what you do. Every other chicken place will drop chicken made to order request. We were essentially denied service, and that is the bottom line. Went to a different KFC and made the same request. They told us we would have to wait, but it wouldn't be a problem. So what are you people tripping on? I do not eat food off the shelf and there are plenty of people who are that way. A customer does have a right to make a made to order request without conflict.

27th of Jun, 2018

@Rocafella most places you get what they have or if there short wait for new product being cooked and or prepared
    want to make your ego happy go to a 5 star restaurant and get "fresh"