Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / refused service

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:

Today on 06/19/2018 my Mother ant I went into KFC #D212038 at approximately 1:00 pm. We asked the cashier Jennifer if we could get our chicken made to order. She seemed adverse towards that idea. She called the manager Lucio over and told him in Spanish that they already had chicken, but we wanted ours fresh.

Lucio then told us that they already had chicken and will not be making ours to order. We have never been refused service for asking for a made to order meal. We are African Americans, and I don't know if the adversity was a prejudice thing or just bad customer service.

This was discouraging and upsetting for the both of us and a very uncomfotable. It makes me not want to do business anymore with KFC.

I have never had to complain formally before, but this is something that needs to be addressed. Furthermore, when I asked for their names they didn't seem the least bit concerned. Smiled in our face in fact.

Please look into this matter and this store in particular, because I am certain we are not the only one's dissatisfied with the service of this store. Thank You!

If you need any additional information I can be contacted at email Kuk4you16@gmail.com

Respectfully Submitted,
Roxanne Carter

• Updated by Rocafella, Jun 28, 2018

I didn't play the race card. I said I didn't know if it was a racial thing or just bad service. You appear racist though. Why are so many white people upset acting like the Klan ganging up on me? You can't speak for those people you don't know them. Nor where you there. There was a reason for us being treated that way. Would you like to explain that since you know so much. How do you know it wasn't a racist thing? Yall keep talking race not me. So apparently race is an issue! So shut up

• Updated by Rocafella, Jun 28, 2018

You look foolish acting like racism doesn't exist. We know from our history that is not true. So mind your business get a life

Ro