Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / manager, gm, employees, food, appearance if store, how this store treats customers

1 United States

Store location Kearney, Nebraska. Manager Dawn
I have personally visited and had the buffet four times in the last month.
I observed how the employees and management treat customer's. The appearance o the store is poor. I say this because a week ago my friend and I had the buffet the salt and pepper shakers were sticky. Today is January 12th, 2019 we sat at the same table and they were in the same place upon window sill where I placed them. My Grandson is in medication that suppresses his appetite, had paid for the buffet for him and requested to take a plate home. Employees laughed and belittled me in front of him (9) yrs old. I asked to file a complaint employee said my GM is here. GM didn't offer his name. Was condecending and belittled me in front of my grandson as well as other patrons. I asked for his Managers contact information which he stated I'm not allowed to give that information. Told me I'm sorry you have a bad attitude while smirking. Stated to him I would not be returning to restaurant and would advise Friends and Family to do the same.

Sh