Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / lack of freshness and order unfulfilled
Today was not the first time I was disappointed with my order, so I decided to give KFC another chance. Located 17585 Lakeshore Blvd, Cleveland Ohio. The order of today was a $5 fill-up, but I requested white meat, my preference. Once I got home with my order, I discovered the chicken was at least a day old, the Sprite or similar, tasted like water with a tad of lemon lime, and I got no cookie. Being a senior citizen and on fixed income, when I decide to "dine out" or get "fast food", I expect to get my money's worth. As I said, this is second time, and the first I had purchased a bucket, with not freshly cooked chicken.
Suffice it to say, I will not be buying again. Thank you.
More Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC - waiting time 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken Abudhabi - spoiled my kids birthday party-bad customer service & doesnt care attitude 
- KFC Taco Bell - messed up order 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - bad service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - store was closed only drive through open
- KFC - microwaved burgers leave bad taste
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - 5$ box