Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]I was asked to wait for original kfc chicken at 6pm

I went to the KFC on 58 highway in Belton Missouri I was told they were out of original recipe chicken after I ordered a bucket and some biscuits I was asked if I wanted to go somewhere and come back in 10 minutes I told them no I was there to get my dinner for my family after leaving work the employee at the window was extremely rude and acted like I was putting her out by not wanting to take one of the other types of chicken I've been buying KFC chicken for 40 years I will never ever buy KFC chicken Again once they finally brought my order out 15 minutes later they even forgot before biscuits I ordered in the employee there brought it out was different than the one at the window and looked at me like oh sorry I'll get it great service this is awful .See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Belton, MO Mike Heyser. Belton mo 64012. Email: Bedford [protected]@att.net. Phone: [protected]. I know I'm just one of millions of customers but I'm a customer who's been coming to KFC for many years it won't happen again I'll find a new chicken place .

Mi