Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / $5 box breast

1 Belvidere, IL, United States

I went through the drive through at the KFC in belvidere il on state st and ordered a $5 box. I asked the employee for fresh chicken and the he reassured me that the chicken was fresh I got home and started eating the chicken either the mash potatoes. First off they give u jahalf of bowl of mash potatoes and fill the rest up with gravy unbelieveable and after bitting into the chicken it was dry and on top of that it didn't taste the best but me being hungry I flooded it with hot sauce and ate it. Two minutes later everything came right up. I called the store to complain and the manager was rude telling me that all the chicken was fresh nothing has been sitting and I told him well I just vomited it all back up. He told me to bring him the chicken back for a refund. No chicken no refund. First off it was only 5.44 cent why would I lie for that small amount and I should of scooped the vomit up and brought that back but I just hung up and decided to complain. That restaurant is very unprofessional I just wanted my money back instead of being an angry customer. They has lost my business forever I'm never eating there again.

Ta