Kentucky Fried Chicken / it's filthy

I've been to several Kentucky fried chickens in CT.

These are in East Haven, Old Saybrook, Cromwell and Niantic.

I can not believe how dirty and filthy the entire restaurant is. The kitchen in theses stores is repulsive. After a hockey game in Cromwell with the family, we decided to try the KFC there and as we waited at the counter for someone to appear, it gave us a good look at how disgusting the place really was. We all looked at each other and walked out just as the kid working there came out and tried to take our order. The McDonalds across the parking lot was spic and span clean compared and the people working there just better too.

I don't expect great service in any fast food place, but it would be nice to not catch a disease when I stop there for something to eat.

Va

Comments

• Ar
      28th of May, 2011

I ordered for hot wings and when I reached home to eat them i found actual CHICKEN FEATHERS in the hot wings. It is absolutely disgusting because i felt like eating a raw chicken. I would like to know as to why this happened. I'm a regular customer of KFC but from now onwards I will never visit you again and even advice my friends not to visit you. KFC is like a king in the fast food industry but from what I experienced I laugh at you guys. At this very moment I am suffering from food poisoning and I demand compensation or else I would be forced to take legal action. What if someone dies after eating your pathetic food? Who is to be blamed then? My last experience was PATHETIC. I'm sick of KFC. I'm available 24*7 and expect a call ASAP.