Kentucky Fried Chicken / poor service and presentation!
I am 52 years old and I have in the past and up till yesterday always enjoyed my K F C food however all that has changed,I was doing some shopping in Avignon (France) when I had finished, I thought it would be a nice surprise to take home some KFC I went to the drive and ordered two items One. tender pieces six. and Two Spicy wings five pieces, I was asked what sauce I would like, I replied One sweet and sour and One barbecue, moved to window two to collect my order paid and left. When I arrived home and opened the cartons .in the first carton were five tiny pieces of Kentucky Fried Cardboard, small. hard. dry. and cold with no taste whatsoever unless cardboard is counted as a flavor (warm would have been normal I don't live far) the second carton there were six very small and very dry pieces of wing, the sauces remember one sweet and sour one barbecue, wait for it two curry, You will no doubt process this complaint in your own way,But Remember this the drive through is a thing of trust (unless we have to verify ever package we by on the spot) Its no big deal but it spoilt my night. You have brought this product from the USA with great publicity I have eaten KFC in more than one country, don't let your quality and reputation slide Keep the food hot and fresh and ask your staff to really pay attention when they take an order I will return once more to see if this was just bad luck, but do not forget this is KFC you are not supposed to get bad luck, just good finger licking food.
Yours Very Sincerely,
More Kentucky Fried Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - kfc chicken
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - chicken
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - food
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - disgusting 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - service at bishop lavis kfc cape town