Kenmore Refrigerator / bad refrigerator

14870 olympic drClearlake, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 707-995-6000
I bought a Kenmore refrigerator and payed over $1000 for it. I thought it was a good refrigerator but after 6 months the problems started. the first time, after I brought food and filled the refrigerator all the food was all frozen. I call them up and they say they could send a tech to repair it, they never told me they could credit me for any food lost. But this happen 3 times after the 3 time I ask them I wanted them to pay for my food, but it took me 5 phone call to get a check in the mail. I just have problems after problems since them but they won't replaced it or give the money back. just a week ago they fix the freezer side, it was over freezing everything, the ice water is drifting at the bottom and there is a lot ice I try to keep clean. Now, after 2 days of them coming it doing the same thing. I am so frustrated.
Fa

Comments

Ke
  18th of Jun, 2009
I feel your pain, believe me. I bought a new Kenmore refrigerator AND laundry center 1 year and 3 weeks ago...refrigerator caused 3 or 4 problems during 1 yr. warranty period, then broke completely (losing all food) 1 week after year was up. Laundry center broke 2 weeks after year was up. I've been a lifelong customer of Sears and purchased Kenmore products throughout...rarely had any problems and they lasted forever.

Now, they are very poorly made, priced too high and obviously not built to last (that's why they push that extended warranty so hard...they know full well their products aren't worth a d___ anymore).

The best they could do for me was offer 20% off a new refrigerator (up to me to take away old one, shop and deliver and install new one) - how pathetic.

In addition, I had just furnished an apartment I rent out with brand new KENMORE (YES) APPLIANCES - FRIDGE, DISHWASHER, STOVE AND OVEN HOOD AND MICROWAVE. I have decided to return all of these rather than risk dealing with this company one more time. I'm through with Kenmore and with Sears - after 35+ years of business.

Don't worry - can't be long before they are through as a business. Bullies may go down last...but they go down HARD...AND FOR GOOD.

Kenmore Logo Kenmore