Kenmore Series 500 Top Load Washer — not quality I expect from kenmore
Where did these other 500 Series come from? I just started using my new Kenmore 500 Series washer. About 6 loads. First load took me 10-12 min to untangle a pair of tennis shoes from the rest of, nearly, the entire load. I have never done anything unique with my prior washer, which was a Kenmore model...I think it was over 30 years old. Couldn't even find a year or model # on it. Wasn't sure I could get the water pump replaced. This new machine is noisier. I thought they used better insulation or was I supposed to pay another $200 to get it quieter.
Then today, I was further ticked. I did what I would call a normal wash--light weigh and soil. I went to take a sneak peek. Wish I hadn't. The water level was so low; more water in my toilet bowl!!! Needless to say, I was ___ not pleased. Is this a government regulation-intrusion method of water conservation?! I had to change the cycle to HEAVY soil/duty to get some water level.
I wasn't believing all the negative postings (other sites) on various Kenmore models. Now I do. However, there is no better alternative. Complaints abound!!
I just looked up the 700 series. No better. Now I wish I could have my old girl back and try to fix her. I don't have a lot of laundry. Did without since Thanksgiving...except for 2 loads at my uncles'.
More Kenmore Series 500 Top Load Washer Complaints & Reviews
- Kenmore Oven - beware! don't burn your house!
- Kenmore / Power Miser - sears's faulty product
- Kenmore Refrigerator - kenmore refrigerator causes house fire
- Kenmore Elite Trio Refrigerator - no cold air in freezer
- Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - do not buy kenmore products!
- Kenmore - kenmore elite model 795.74043.412
- Kenmore Vacuum Cleaner - vacuum keep shrading the belt
- Kenmore - discoloration between burner and stove top!
- Kenmore/Whirpool Refrigerator - liner getting cracked in less then 2 years
- Kenmore Whispertone Canister - hose replace