Kenmore 600 Washing Machine — washer
I purchased a Kenmore 600 washer. Immediately it was making too much noise and shaking too much when spinning. I looked over the instructions and the troubleshooting guide and followed all the directions. (I do know not to overload and to check the balance of the load) I tried to contact customer service by phone and by e-mail about the warranty and how to proceed to get my washer checked out but the only answer I received was to follow the instructions! I couldn't even afford to return it because they'd charge me a 15% restocking fee! That's about $100.00 for the use of their malfunctioning washer for less than a month! I just don't know what to do.
More Kenmore 600 Washing Machine Complaints & Reviews
- Kenmore Oven - beware! don't burn your house!
- Kenmore / Power Miser - sears's faulty product
- Kenmore Refrigerator - kenmore refrigerator causes house fire
- Kenmore Elite Trio Refrigerator - no cold air in freezer
- Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - do not buy kenmore products!
- Kenmore - kenmore elite model 795.74043.412
- Kenmore Vacuum Cleaner - vacuum keep shrading the belt
- Kenmore - discoloration between burner and stove top!
- Kenmore/Whirpool Refrigerator - liner getting cracked in less then 2 years
- Kenmore Whispertone Canister - hose replace