Kenmore Elite He4 / Buying this product was a mistake!

I bought this machine in 2004. The machine worked well for about a year. Then the F signals starting to show up. I did some research on the internet. I found that many people were having the same problems I was experiencing. The door lock. After I my high efficiency washer broke down, I no longer had an efficient washing method. We have to spend $30.00 a visit to the laundry mat. I also have to spend money on this machine to get fixed. Sears rips us off for service calls. And who knows if they will get it fixed. We have 6 people in our family and the Kenmore machine is not living up to its expectations. Please do not buy this product. It will be a big mistake. Do your research on the internet and you will find the same results.

Comments

• St
      6th of Apr, 2011
    Kenmore Elite HE4 - Don't Make My Mistake
    Kenmore Elite HE4

I bought this machine last year. It worked for one year. And just when the warranty expired we started having problems with the door lock and panel signals. I had to call the Sears service people three times which cost us money. While I waited for the fix I also had to wash my cloth in a local laundry mat. I already spent half the cost of the machine on the service calls and laundry, and I wish I did my research first on this machine. I found many people on the internet complaining about this particular model.