Kenmore Electric Range — fire hazard stove!
Back in 4/05 i had dinner baking in oven, and the broiler turned on, could not turn it off. The only way to turn it off was to unplug the stove, when you plugged it back in--Red hot broiler turned on!! Sears replaced the "control Circuit Board" that controls all the electronics. Well...now 1/8/07, it was a repeat, it happened again. Dinner in the oven, i just happened to walk thru the kitchen, pulled the burning chicken out of oven, saw the "broiler" on, when the oven was on "bake", and could not turn the broiler off, had to unplug the stove to turn it off.
Sent another letter to Sears, to the Ohio Attorney General, local 6 on your side TV, and now to you. This is a fire hazard, and obviously a defect. Who else is having this problem? How many fires, burns?? I need a new stove, it is only 3 yrs 6 months old. Do not fix this piece of junk again--A FIRE HAZARD!!!
More Kenmore Electric Range Complaints & Reviews
- Kenmore Oven - beware! don't burn your house!
- Kenmore / Power Miser - sears's faulty product
- Kenmore Refrigerator - kenmore refrigerator causes house fire
- Kenmore Elite Trio Refrigerator - no cold air in freezer
- Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - do not buy kenmore products!
- Kenmore - kenmore elite model 795.74043.412
- Kenmore Vacuum Cleaner - vacuum keep shrading the belt
- Kenmore - discoloration between burner and stove top!
- Kenmore/Whirpool Refrigerator - liner getting cracked in less then 2 years
- Kenmore Whispertone Canister - hose replace