JustAnswer.com / scam / noanswer want deposit back
I wanted some simple answers about my dog. well this seemingly free website had me go through all of the registration process ask my question from their "experts" and then tell me i need to provide a "good faith deposit" which i can not seem to get back. also i never even got my answer from them. this site is a rip-off and i encourage EVERYONE TO STAY AWAY FROM JUSTANSWER.COM!!! i have tried every avenue to get my "deposit" back and all they do is run you around in a web of circles. i hope this does not happen to anyone else out there. i have a hard enough time affording to feed my family without having my money stolen for absolutely nothing!
More JustAnswer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - unauthorized billing 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer.com - dog 
- Justanswer - billing and charges
- Justanswer - unethical behaviour
- Justanswer - never agreed to recurring payments for nothing received in return.
- Justanswer - stand & deliver!
- Justanswer - mechanic answers