JustAnswer.com / dodge mechanic answers
People need to be aware that JustAnswer.com/Dodge can provide inaccurate information despite statements that they have certified mechanics providing answers. I read a solution regarding the weeping hole on the water pump of a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.3L with a solution to change the water pump and instructions on how to do so - for a 3.8L...
Here is what I wrote to them, but wasn't able to submit without providing CC information:
**'Simple Solution' for the 2005 Dodge Caravan 3.3L pump change doesn't work - you need to remove motor mounts and allow engine to drop in order to remove pump even with pulley unfastened and slid back onto pump. The fins on the pump don't allow the pump to drop out/ or the front of the pump hits the unibody - just not enough clearance (and it is spelled 'weep' as in to lose fluid/cry regarding the weep hole) My hubby is a Red Seal mechanic of 25 years, and he told me it wouldn't work but I wanted to try. However there just wasn't any other way to get that pump out in the 3.3L without taking out the pax side engine mount bolts and letting the engine lower - the pump and pulley then fell out on their own. Also it was a 3.3L that was asked about, not a 3.8L as is referenced in the answer.***
More JustAnswer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- JustAnswer.com - unauthorized billing 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - money deducted from credit card for? no service given
- JustAnswer - no answer to my question and charged me anyway
- JustAnswer - advice online
- JustAnswer - fraud/ scam against me
- JustAnswer - avoid this website!!!