[Resolved] JustAnswerI believe that justanswer has scammed me for $171.77 us

I have repeatedly asked for assistance by an IT expert to fix my hacked iPhone but instead I keep getting put through to the payment page . This appears to be an automated system rather than a live one and if I don't receive the help I requested and a refund of thje outstanding amount I am going to seek legal advice and put Justanswer on Buzz Feed for the public to judge ! The money was taken in different amounts on Friday and today from my Credit Card

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Lee Miskle, Dec 09, 2018

I will await your response !

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Dec 11, 2018

Hello Lee,

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this. We apologize for any frustration.

It sounds like you had some trouble in navigating the site because one of our technicians responded to several of the duplicate questions that you posted, however it doesn't appear that you ever responded to her about the issue with your iPhone.

Posting the same question to the site 8 times is what resulted in the multiple charges, but we can see that you were able to get in touch with our Customer Care team and a refund has been issued for all charges.

Please reach back out to us if you need anything further.

Regards,