Jpmorgan Chase / Popular Ford / car lease
We filed a "sample" application for a car that was supposed to refund us $11000 as per award coupon from Popular Ford.
I told them I was unemployed-but they said it is just a sample to see my credit rating - even if my husband were to purchase a car that day. I told them we didn't want the showroom car because it was basic. Not SEL model. They assured me everything except moon roof would be added. Should we purchase a car. Next thing we know
I am owing Chase $30,000 for a new car they refused to add anything to. without a test drive. 3 days later they threaten me to sign a new lease for more money-because the 1 st one was invalid. I told them I did not agree to terms and gave them the car and keys. They said that they would say that the original was binding. So I said then I have no choice but to take the original and the new car. They also refused to return our old car. And go home. They said if I didn't sign they would have m e arrested. I had my infant with me. Obviously I signed under extreme duress. Also, I had filled out for "Ford" credit-they said my husband and I were denied and they bound me with chase for 9% interest. Later, I found out that we both passed for ford credit for eith 0%,2% or 4.9% interest. That Damain has a friend in Chase he throws clients to. I have tried everything to return the car. Chase said because I made payments-they will take the car and i will owe $17000.
More Jpmorgan Chase / Popular Ford Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - account / customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase liquid account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - late payment reporting to the credit agencies during home loan modification process.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - jp morgan chase allowed the criminals to steal $38,900 from my account a letting them get away with that
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - new debit card