Jpmorgan Chase / credit card apr increase
My wife and I had a wamu platinum visa, have been holders of this credit card for the past 7 years, have excellent credit, pay our bills ontime and pay more than the minimum balance. During this recent financial crises, chase bought out wamu and our credit card account with it. They have since increased our apr from 7% to 29.99%. We are dumbfounded and angry.
We carry a 9, 000.00 dollar balance on that card, having transferred balances from other cards because the apr was favorable. Now, we're struggling to pay off the balance and are getting hit with 200.00 dollar finance charges each month.
We have contacted chase 8 times over the past month, with no response except to pay off the balance.
Who do we have to contact to get something done? We know allot of other people are in the same situation.
More Jpmorgan Chase Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Insuranceclaimcheck.com
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase card
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - new checking account bonus - correction to coupon code
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - regarding chase account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - horrible customer service