John Brown Emirate Airline Group Uk / I want to know whether the company is real or fake

1 United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +4470311111110

Respected sir/madam
I want to bring to your notice that I have received a mail from joboffer_guccicomp@yahoo.com regarding recruitment. So I want to know whether the firm really exists or it's fake. Right now I am very much confused, so it would be better if you can give some light into the matter.
Thanking you
Yours sincerely
Abhik kumar chatterjee

Note:i am enclosing the mail

Dear candidate, hope this mail reaches you in high spirits and good health. After seeing your profile on timesjobs.com we would like to discuss a job opportunity for you in our company. If interested, you may call on +[protected] or email us at joboffer_guccicomp@yahoo.com for further discussions. Looking forward to your early response. Best wishes, john brown emirate airline group uk

Comments

• Ra
      9th of Feb, 2009

This is a fake company ...

• Cl
      7th of Jun, 2009

these scammers are at it again, they have sent me a job offer as head of operations in manchester with emirates airline, everything is false including the website, i actually applied for a job as pipefitter supervisor in the middle east so how can they offer me a post as head of operations for emirates airlines, the next step will be to ask for money for my visa, this is a mistake by them because i´m english and dont need any visa, they are actually targeting people who need visas to work like someone from india or pakistan for example promising the earth and then asking for the money in advance for the visa and i dont need to tell you once you hand the money over its gone and so have they. So all you job seekers out there the moral of the story is never hand over a cent of your hard earned money to these ###. All decent agencies will NEVER ask for money up front, you´ve been warned cheers cliff hornsby

• Ba
      26th of Jun, 2009

Absolutely right even i received an offer letter from emirates airline group for the post of manager operations in UK. which i never applied for...also all the nos are diverted to the other nos in nigeria, u can hear the voice tags by mobile services, hear it till end on 00447024030590. I would request u all not to respond to these types of email. Also we need to alert the vigilance department in emirates group. These guys are spoiling name and dont know how many students or workers have come in there trap. Need to track these guys immd.
    anyone need to say something on this issue pls email on babadu74@yahoo.com.
    Thanks and Be Alert.

• Mo
      22nd of Sep, 2009

The only good in this thing that I got high fantacies and started sittling myself in UK before I get there :)

When I googled about the subject, Thanks to God I found that many people are warning each of these ### ###. How could anyone manuplate people and con them of fake jobs around. In my opinion, these people should be presented to justice for their miss use of internet technology. The most I was asking to free internet, the most now I insist in restricting it and coming after such corrupt people who tries and searches anywhere for theift and deception.

Everybody be warrant.