John Bazikyan Aka Lilitino On eBay Motors / unlicensed car dealer on e-bay
1. John Bazikyan did not provide a title or registration.
2. The DMV said that John Bazikyan is not the registered owner of this car.
3. John Bazikyan is doing business as an unlicensed dealer on E-Bay.
4. John Bazikyan placed a false 2009 sticker on the license plate with the intention to defraud, and to evade paying registration fees. The 2008 registration fees were not paid.
5. John Bazikyan did not register the car in his name.
6. John Bazikyan falsely stated on the E-Bay listing that the vehicle had 169, 000 miles on the odometer, when he knows this is not true.
More John Bazikyan Aka Lilitino On eBay Motors Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - employee & a vendor 
- eBay - I am complaining about ebay customer service. 
- eBay - ebay is intolerant and discriminatory toward it's sellers
- eBay - sunnybunny37 
- eBay - I sent back fuel pumps back and have no refund yet.