Joanne Fabrics / poor product quality
Earlier in the spring I bought 2 Adirondack chairs at Joanne Fabrics and they were very nice. A few weeks ago I bought 4 more Adirondack chairs (on sale) at the same Joanne Fabrics Store. When I opened the boxed they were entirely different chairs. The workmanship was very poor, the pre-cut holes did not line up and the quality was very cheap. Because I thought these chairs were the same ones I had purchased earlier I did not keep the receipt. I am therefore forced to keep these unacceptable chairs. I urge Joanne Fabrics to stop selling such cheap Adirondack Chairs.
I have shopped at Joanne Fabrics for years and this experience made me rethink whether or not I can trust their quality of merchandise.
More Joanne Fabrics Complaints & Reviews
- Joann Fabrics - thiefs 
- Jo-Ann's Fabric Corporate Offices - customer service - corporate culture 
- Joann Fabrics - very rude customer service 
- Joann Fabrics - rude employees 
- Joann Fabrics - rude casher 
- Joann Fabrics - customer service (phone inquiry)
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - poor customer service
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - cricut class 08/04/2018 1 pm
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - ball 12pk wide mouth half pink canning jars, blue 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - scrapbook albums