JoAnn Fabric / christmas decorations

1 Austin, TX, United States Review updated:

I live in Austin Texas. Normally I shop at Hobby Lobby or Micheals. Today I decided to go into Joanns to looking at the patterns seeing that I got a sewing machine for Christmas. As I walked into the door I noticed all the Christmas decorations on sale. I walked over to these pictures frames that clearly had a sale above the item of 15.99, with a yellow sign below that said 75% off the item. I put them in the basket with other sale items. I walked up to the counter, checked out and walked out of the store. As I look at my receipt I noticed they rang out at 39.99 with 75% off. I put the items in my truck and went back in and stood in the line to ask why they rang out at that price. They associate called me over to her line. I told her the issue and she acted like I was a problem from the get go. As we walked over and I pointed out the price she took out her little device and scanned them. Sure enough they did ring out at 39.99. She said at that time they were 39.99 and I pointed out the 15.99. She got on her walkie talkie and called for a mgr. She told the mgr an associate put the wrong price over an item. I suppose the mgr. told her to come to her. I stood at the front and the associate ask me to follow her. As we walked to the associate she told me to stay and she would come back to me. A few moments went by and she came back and said they couldn't discount it to that price. I was so flustered I just turned around and went to walk out. Before I walked out I decided to take a picture and post it to see what other people thought. Being my first time shopping here I definitely didn't have a good experience what so ever!

JoAnn Fabric

Rh
Jan 9, 2016

Comments

• Sh
      6th of Feb, 2016

Please look at the yellow sign clearly ... it states "FLORAL". Sometimes the customer (you) is not always right.