Jetstar Airways / disastrous communication

1 Australia

I flew from Sydney to Perth 14/4/2018.

Arrived very early, went to the counter and checked my 1 piece of luggage in. I asked it to be marked FRAGILE. It was not ! Was never asked to weigh my hand luggage . Upon arriving at the gate, there was a huge line to get on the plane. I asked another passenger what was happening, was told that everyone has to weigh their hand luggage. Now I booked my return flight a very long time before flying...and I had paid for my check in bag, I didn't think my carry on would be a problem. It was ! I was 2 kilos over $30 per kilo!!!
That is pure greed, I wouldn't have minded $10, but $30 ?????? That's a disgrace. I was told to hurry up and pay very rudely, the employe took my small bag that included my laptop, flung it on the heap causing it to fall and crash to the ground. I spoke out and told him it contained fragile pieces and it should b treated as such. The passengers around me were visibly put out at the way I was being treated!
I am a Qantas FF and I have not flown JetStar for many, many years.

Unfortunately, I have to return to Sydney with you. Never, ever, ever am I going to fly with you again. The whole ground and in flight experience was dreadful and quite degrading. Flight attendants rude and service poor.
I would like a refund of the $30.
Deana Sinatra