Vueling Airlines Logo

Vueling Airlines

Having problems with Vueling Airlines?

Vueling Airlines Customer Service Contacts

+32 28 087 812 (Belgium)
+31 208 081 295 (Holland)
+351 210 020 080 (Portugal)
+41 900 000 340 (Switzerland)
+44 20 3514 3971 (United Kingdom)
+34 931 518 158 (International)
Parque de Negocios Mas Blau II, 5 Pla de l'Estany, El Prat de Llobregat
Barcelona
Spain - 08820

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vueling Airlines Customer Service. Initial Vueling Airlines complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vueling Airlines above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vueling Airlines. Discuss the issues you have had with Vueling Airlines and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Vueling AirlinesFlight credit refund and customer service line

I had fully flexible return flights booked from Oviedo to London Gatwick on 18 December (back today -12 Jan -) but cancelled on 16 December as I could not travel. Application for flight credit was accepted against the booking (Ref MEVDMW) and flagged "Refund Pending". I have checked several times and that status has not updated after nearly a month. Several calls to UK customer service ( I am in UK currently) achieve nothing as its impossible to get to a real person and system automatically cu

Vueling AirlinesRefund

I was issued a refund on 2nd December for cancellation of my flight but such refund has not been received.

Please see below the email I received. It has no been 20 days so think I should have received it by now

Logo
    Refund issued
    Please note that we have refunded your flight through the same payment method you used to make your booking.
    Booking code: X7QZHB
    Route: -
    Date:
    Flight no.
    Amount refunded: EUR 369.96
    Remember:
    - The refund may take approximately 7 days or more to appear in your account.
    - If you had a Flight Credit for this booking, it has now been cancelled.
    - If you have requested a refund for other flights, you'll receive an email with the status of the refund in each case.
    Kind regards,
    The Vueling Team

Nov 10, 2020

Vueling Airlines — Service and awaiting flight credit

Trying to get my Flight Credit Voucher from Vueling has be a nightmare. Every time I go into my booking on...

Vueling Airlines SAFlight cancelation not received. Their customer services and support are impossible to contact.

Cancelation by Vueling Airlines SA due to Covid-19 disruption.

Booking Ref: HHPR6K
      Flight numbers: VY2170 (Malaga-Zurich: AGP-ZRH 2020-09-13, Sunday)
      VY2171 (Zurich-Malaga: ZRH-AGP 2020-09-04, Friday)

Full Name of Passenger: Ralph Keith Redhead
      Country of residence: Austria
      Nationality: English

Refund confirmation received 2020-07-31 (see attached screenshot)

Vueling AirlinesCash refund refused

We booked return flights to Barcelona from UK for the weekend of the 11th June returning 14th June 2020. This was to attend a Cheer Competition which my daughter and her teams were competing in. Due to COVID the outgoing flight was cancelled and received a cash refund for this flight. However the return flight from Barcelona had not been cancelled and we were told by Vueling until it was cancelled they could not refund the money. We waited and waited but the flight did not get cancelled and so called Customer services again. They offered us a flight voucher but refused to refund in cash, despite the fact there was no way we could take this flight due to the outgoing flight being cancelled by them. Other families from our cheer teams received a full refund, but Vueling still refused to refund our money! Vouchers are no good for us since the competition is cancelled and we do not have any plans to travel, plus this was a group booking with other families so voucher is partly theres! Flight details: FY4WJF Booking Mrs Maria Camenzuli

Jun 25, 2020

Vueling Airlines — Will not refund our money for tickets in August

We bought tickets in February 2020 for travel from Bilboa, Spain to Paris, France. Our travel dates are...

Vueling AirlinesCancelled flight

I booked an Easter flight for my daughter from LHR to LCG and back which was cancelled due to current circumstances
          I fly with this company all the time and when it comes to something going wrong they are a nightmare and IMPOSSIBLE to complain to..
          I do NOT want a voucher as I will be flying with Ryan Air in future as I received a REFUND from them for another flight which was cancelled for the same reason as my Vueling flight
          I would like a refund . This is my right
          I have heard nothing from them about the voucher either.
          Zero confidence.
          Transaction number is
          SR 1-[protected]
          T97CVL
          Caroline Leech ( ticket in name of Serena Moon Birkett Leech)

Oct 29, 2019

Vueling Airlines — vueling airlines denied boarding

Dear all, On the 24th october I bought a ticket online with vueling departing the 27th october sunday. On...

Vueling Airlinesexpense refund due to flight cancellation

I am writing in regards to our flight cancellation. My girlfriend Nia Butrimas and I Francis Allareba have emailed several times but have not yet had a reply regarding our expense claim. We were assured all costs would be reimbursed and we are deeply disappointed with the level of customer service we have received in resolving this issue.

In relation to our cancelled flight, we were informed when both rearranging our flight over the telephone and at the airport on the 31st August 2019 that we would be able to claim back any expenses incurred during the period in which we were required to stay in Barcelona before flying home. Vueling advisors stated that this included loss of earnings, costs of telephone calls to the airline and travel expenses. We were also told at the hotel that as vueling were not supplying airport transfers on the date our flight was changed to that we should take a taxi and we would be reimbursed for this cost.

We are hihgly disappointed in the way Vueling as a company have handled this situation. I have never experienced such terrible customer service in all my years of flying. Following Vueling's email I immediately contacted Vueling telephone customer services in order to discuss their demands for a document proving that the airline agreed to refund our expenses. We were met with, once again, constant disregard to our frustration that this has not yet been resolved and they stated that there was nothing that could be done if we are unable to provide such a document. This call handler stated that it was in fact the company's policy that they refund expenses for tour customers (a telephone conversation we have recorded as it seems Vueling do not accept the advice their staff give verbally) - leaving us baffled as to why you persist to make refunding our money nearly impossible! During this telephone call the advisor also told us that we were unable to speak to a manager as there was no English speaking manager present and that we should just hang up as there was nothing he could do to help us and that the call would already cost us a lot as we were calling a Spanish number from the UK! In my opinion this is extremely unprofessional of your staff and a negative representation of Vueling as a whole. I would like to add that it has now been over two months since we have submitted our claim - and we have cooperated fully with yourselves when we have been asked to show receipts for our incurred expenses as a result of our cancelled flight.

Vueling Airlinescomplaint acknowledgement and resolution

I submitted a complaint regarding my flight VY1240 to Alicante on 16 July 2019. It's been over three months and have heard nothing from you not even confirmation that my complaint is being investigated. I fly with your airline to Alicante at least six times a year and have done for years. As a loyal customer I would have thought as a matter of courtesy I'd have received a reply. My email address is [protected]@aol.com. Looking forward to your response

• Updated by jamesbabe2 · Nov 17, 2019

November 17th and still no response!

• Updated by jamesbabe2 · Oct 15, 2019

Very disappointed the company not responded. Customer service standards very low. Last response 23/9 still no email been received.

Sep 14, 2019

Vueling Airlines — theft of my luggage by vueling

I flew Vueling Florence to Luton last Tuesday. The pilot decided, after the plane was fully boarded, to...

Sep 10, 2019

Vueling Airlines — baggage department + lost and found services

My traveling backpack never showed up on the carousel at my final destination... I was travelling from...

Vueling Airlinesname change, b87dyy

The whom it may concern

I made a booking for my parents for 14th of September to 19th to September through Vueling because normally I really like your company and the staff is very nice! Unfortunately my mother told me only after 24h that her name in the Italian passport is her birth last name (Aversa) and not the name from my father (Ambrosio) . Yesterday I did the name change and had to pay more than the double amount than I paid my tickets ( please find attached). I had a misunderstanding with the girl on the line because I did not understand that I had to pay all this money ( 463 Euros additional!!!) but at the end I did not want to make problems to her and said it‘s ok. I think it is really frustrating because it was only the my mother‘s last name and in addition AMBROSIO is on her ID as you can see, but only on the 7th line. Everyone can see on the ID that she belongs to Emilio Ambrosio and that they are married.
                Please double check this case because it is really not fair!

Best regards
                Valentina Ambrosio

Vueling Airlinesluggage lost

Good Morning,
                  On Tuesday, July 16th, my husband and I were about to board the plane (VY1503 from Paris, Orly to Florence) with our hand luggage but since we were one of the last people to board there was no longer any overhead bin space. The airline made us check our luggage at the gate. Once we reached our destination, our bag was no where to be found. We went to claim our luggage at the lost and found in Florence. They seem to not be able to track it. I had very important items in the luggage and that is why it was packed in my carry-on. We traveled all the way from the USA to go to my best friends wedding and my bridesmaid dress was in the bag. I followed up two days later and there was still no sign of the bag. I had to get a brand new bridesmaid dress and my bank card that I was traveling with was ONE of the many important items in that bag along with medication that needs to be taken daily. I never wanted to check the bag but the airline insisted. I am disappointed in the way it was handled. They eventually found the luggage but days later and the airline said I would be compensated for this. I never heard from them and even made a claim and it is obvious they did not read my claim because the response had nothing do with my email.

This meant that I had to borrow money from others. I was had extreme anxiety over this whole thing. My bank card was missing, I had to get a brand new dress. I had limited funds. The medication that was taken daily, there were withdrawal symptoms.

They said they were going to compensate me on this matter.

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply to this email address.

Yours faithfully,

HEATHER Ketterer
                  [protected]@yahoo.com

Vueling AirlinesBag issue in barcelona bnc airport

Dear Sir,
                    Yesterday I had a flight from Palma to Barcelona and the flight delayed from Palma almost 40 Min and the bag also delayed, I wait more than 30 min near the belt number 3 and I did not find my bag, I ask the team there and I told them that I have another flight to Qatar with Qatar Airways and already I'm late because of the delay in Palma flight and I have to move because they will close the gate & they told me you can go the company will send you the bag to your country.

Today morning i contact the airline which i booked and they did not a response to my request, please advise if there is any way to receive my bag, even with paid service if you have.

It's not my fault and i need your assist on that, even if i pay money for cargo to receive the bag

Flight number VY3911

vueling complaint

Vueling Airlinescustomer service

Complaint about your Customer Service
                      SR_Number: [removed] - Booking code: [removed]
                      On the 29 May 2019 I was booked on flight VY 2470 from Nuremberg to Barcelona, due to fly at 14:40 to attend a work event. There were a number of adidas colleagues I was travelling with. I did try to check-in the night before the flight, however the on-line app wouldn't let me allocate a seat and I assumed that this was due to the fact my flight departure time was less than 24 hours away. In hindsight it was is clearly because it was overbooked.Despite the airline issuing
                      this boarding pass just ahead of the flight, it has no seat number. The check in desk attendant warned me at this stage that the flight was over booked, but recommended I still proceed to check in incase of no shows. Subsequently I wasn't allowed on the flight, due to overbooking along with 3 others. There is no vueling counter at the Nuremberg airport so it was quite difficult to resolve the situation from the beginning. Airport staff offered to fly me to munich stay overnight and fly the next day from there. I found an alternative flight with Lufthansa that I booked as it was a similar price as my original flight booking with Vueling and i could then go home and fly the following day from an airport close to home. I did this as i was assured by the airport staff I would be reimbursed I just need to log via vueling online...This was 2 months ago and i have been on email chains and calls to try and resolve ever since. I have now been told "company has complied at all times with our Conditions of Carriage and the current European air travel regulation.

We regret not being able to honor your request since it was not proven that you were involved in an overbooking event."

I don't understand how this could be legal, it was overbooked and it's for them to prove otherwise. I have a boarding pass with no seat, a new booking receipt and confirmation as well time stamped messages from colleagues on the plane discussing how flight was overbooked. Please see attached. I am owed a refund for the overbooking and the loss of time.

Vueling Airlinescheck in vy1240 16/7/19

I was booked to fly from Cardiff to Alicante but unforeseen problems meant the journey to Airport meant my journey took 4hours instead of 2hours 30 minutes . Roads into Cardiff closed because of a protest .I contacted airport explaining my predicament and they said they would try to help. However when I arrived at airport the Check in desk was closed. I asked at customer services to check if anything had been done following my phone call but eventually told couldn't board. Flight was not due to leave for another 30 minutes. I travel frequently on this flight which is 10.40 flight VY1241 which doesn't even arrive at Cardiff until after 12. By the time passengers and luggage taken off and plane cleaned boarding doesn't start until after 12.30 . Cardiff airport is small so it only takes 5-10 minutes to get from check in to gate so I'm sure I could have got to gate without affection departure. I was able to fly next day but while booking customer services had problem getting price as 50 euros being displayed but told I had to pay full price 125 Euros . As I had already paid surely should have only paid a transfer fee! As a result of refusal to board had to catch 2 buses and a train to get home and then a taxi train and bus to come back next day. This stress and hassle could have been avoided if only someone had used some compassion and taken into consideration the fact I had tried to get to airport on time but circumstances beyond my control made me late.
                        Would I have been allowed to board if I had checked in on line? Apart from losing a day of my holiday I incurred extra expenses which could have been avoided. I travel six times a year to Alicante but no effect was made to help on this occasion so I paid twice for the same flight . Can any refund be made as a gesture of good will?

• Updated by jamesbabe2 · Jul 24, 2019

I hope every consideration will be made to my case and favourable outcome to my complaint

Jul 20, 2019

Vueling Airlines — bad experience / refund

To whom it may concern, As a travel agency, we Bourgi Travel, would like to bring to your attention an...

Jul 07, 2019

Vueling Airlines — lost luggage

lost luggage on 2/2/2018 arriving in genva my phone number is [protected] I have served county court paper...

Vueling Airlinescompensation for delayed luggage

I have received a payment from Vueling to the value of $76.56 AUD, following a request for compensation for delayed luggage.

I have not received an email stating what this payment was for. Furthermore, I believe this is significantly less than the amount I produced in receipts (139.04). And I do not believe this amount has included compensation for being without our bags for 5 days and the stress this caused us during our holiday to 2 different destinations. I also request a refund for the extra I paid to check in 2 bags onto our flight from Barcelona to San Sebastian on 5th June, flight number VY2486. As a result of our baggage being missing, we did not check on any baggage onto this flight.

I had already explained this all in my previous emails to Vueling to which there has been no response or explanation.