Jetstar Airlines / beware jetstar - what a ripoff
In July 2009 I booked a Jetstar flight departing Melbourne at 1pm on 9 November 2009. This time would enable us to disembark from an international flight & have plenty of time to clear customs & immigration, collect baggage etc. jetstar have now changed the flight to 11.35am, which is too tight a connection. I requested a refund & they have refused on the grounds that they can alternatively offer us a 4pm flight, which is 3 hours or less from our original booking.
Beware of jetstar - they deliberately offer a large menu of flights less than 3 hours apart, which they have no intention of flying. This will induce you to book at a convenient time & they will then force you on to a different flight by refusing a refund. Somewhere buried in their terms & conditions it says you are obliged to accept a flight within 3 hours of the original booking.
More Jetstar Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Jetstar Airways - my nightmare with jetstar 
- Jetstar - extra baggage policy 
- Jetstar - the jetstar customer care team 
- Jetstar - another unhappy customer 
- Jetstar - obtaining money thru deception (allegedly) 
- Jetstar Airways - refund of cancelled flight
- Jetstar Airways - cancelation of my flight 
- Jetstar Airways - worst customer service
- Jetstar Airways - baggage check in crew 
- Jetstar Airways - i'm complaining about your staff