Jet Airwaysticket cancellation refund through kiwi.com

S Nov 15, 2017

Dear Concerns
i would like to bring to your kind attention that i have booked a jet airways flight during the month of september 2017f from abu dhabi to new delhi and then return. travelling date was 30th November and return on 9th Nov.
through kiwi.com website. unfortunately due to some uncertain circumstances i had cancelled that booking after three days of booking.and asked kiwi.com to refund my money.
after more that one month kiwi.com mailed me and said that only 25%of my refund money i can get as jet airways refused to refund .the amount i spent was AED:1530 and the amount kiwi.com agreed only AED:414.
I would like to know from your end that is that really a policy from jet airways or i m being cheated my kiwi.com.
i myself working for Etihad airways in abu dhabi and i know as per iota international guidelines if any booking is cancelled before ETD 48 hours whole refund money will be return.
this will be really helpful if your can help me in this regard
my booking details with kiwi.come are as below:

Thu, Nov 30 / Fri, Dec 1 Abu Dhabi AUH 22:45 New Delhi DEL 03:35 Flight no: 9W581 Airline: Jet Airways Duration: 3h 20m Layover 3h 0m 2. in: United Arab Emirates Return 5h 5m
2. Flight - Sat, Dec 9 New Delhi DEL 17:55 Abu Dhabi AUH 20:30 Flight no: 9W212 Airline: Jet Airways .
thanking you