Jet Airways / refund of cancelled ticket
I am a senior citizen age 70 had booked two tickets from mumbai to coimbatore for me and my wife.
Ticket no [protected] / [protected] (Mum - coimb) dt - 14th mar.
I had to undergo a bypass surgery on 16th feb at hinduja hospital mumbai and was advised by the dr not to travel so I had to cancel my ticket.
Out of 6044 / total fare was refunded only 590 / which as a senior citizen doesn't seem to be correct.
Kindly consider the matter and refund maximum amount considering the surgery.
More Jet Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jet Airways - lost luggage! 
- Jet Airways - worst customer service for online booking! 
- Jet Airways - baggage loss 
- Jet Airways - no refund for ticket from last 6 months 
- Jet Airways - horrendous joyride 
- Jet Airways India - negligent check in, extremely unhelpful and rude behavior
- Jet Airways - baggage misplaced
- Jet Airways - boarding window
- Jet Airways - overall customer service
- Jet Airways India - flight cancellation